The Office of International and Graduate Affairs offers many opportunities for students to travel, study, and work abroad. Explore the world, gain valuable educational experiences, and get paid to work in a Public Interest position internationally.
Moritz College of Law sponsors the following education abroad programs
Year-long Exchange Programs
- Madrid, Spain* | Academic Year at Comillas Pontifical University
*For information on courses, health insurance, application details, and more, please visit the Semester at Comillas Pontifical University page.
- Antwerp, Belgium | Semester at University of Antwerp
- Beijing, China | Semester at China University of Political Science and Law
- Beijing, China | Semester at Peking University
- Chongqing, China | Semester at Southwest China University of Political Science and Law
- Leiden, Netherlands | Semester at Leiden University
- Madrid, Spain | Semester at Comillas Pontifical University
- Shanghai, China | Semester at East China University of Political Science and Law
2-Week Summer Programs
- Brasilia, Brazil | 2 Weeks at University of Brasilia
- Chongqing, China | 2 Weeks at Southwest University of Political Science and Law
Language and Culture Programs
Comillas Pontifical University Spanish Language Summer Courses in Madrid, Spain. Read the Spanish Language Summer Program brochure or visit their website for more details.
Comillas Pontifical University International Summer Courses (in Spanish) in Business, Law, Engineering, and Ethics and Human Rights. Read the International Summer Courses brochure or visit their website for more details.