- Academic Information
- Book Order Fall 2020
- Book Order Spring 2021
- Classes Beyond Moritz
- Course Registration Information
- Exam Information
- Exam 4
- Exam 4 In-Class and Take-Home Instructions
- Exam 4 Modes
- Exam Accommodations
- Exam Emergencies
- Exam Numbers
- Exam Scheduling Conflicts
- Exam4 FAQs
- Laptop Rentals for Exams
- LL.M. Language Dictionary
- First Day Assignment Fall 2020
- First Day Assignment Spring 2021
- Law School Transcript Requests
- Previous Years Archived Materials
- Ranking Information Sheets
- Student Forms and Resources
Spring 2021 Exam Schedule
Here is a link to the current version of the Spring 2021 exam schedule: https://sway.office.com/j5VRJ0z62XD53VG3?ref=Link. The exam schedule remains a work in progress as we continue to wait for some instructor feedback and specific exam details. Additional information will be updated during the coming weeks.
Please note that the above link also includes additional important exam information, such as:
- The exam scheduling conflict survey
- A reminder about the Honor Code
- Exam emergency contact information
It is highly recommended that you bookmark or save the above exam link in a convenient location.
Post-Exam: Information regarding the grading curve, if applicable, will come from your professor. The Registrar’s office will not give out that information. You must obtain permission from your professor if you would like to view your exam after the final exam period.
Honor Code: With each in-class and take-home exam, you will be asked to sign the honor pledge using your final exam number. By signing the honor pledge (if you may honestly do so), you agree to “have not been guilty of cheating or assisting others to cheat” or “observed any cheating” during the course of the exam. If you wish to view the Moritz College of Law Honor Code, please click here.