- Academic Information
The Office of the Registrar is located on the first floor of Drinko Hall Room 122, near the main entrance. The office is typically open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of closing for lunch during Autumn and Spring semester. Office hours vary during summer due to light student traffic. The office occasionally closes to facilitate exams, for training, to attend meetings or to enter grades.
Book List, Course Offering and 1st Day Assignments
2018-2019 Academic Year
- Academic Calendar
- 2018-19 Moritz Guide to the Upper Class Curriculum
- Distinguished Practitioners in Residence Courses
- Autumn 2018 Course Schedule
- Autumn 2018 Course List
- Autumn Course Offerings as of 7/17/18
- Autumn 2018 Room Grid
- Autumn Book List
- Autumn First Day Assignments
- Spring 2019 Course Schedule
- Spring 2019 Course List
- Spring 2019 Schedule – January 2, 2019
- Spring 2019 Room Grid
- Spring Book List
Capital University Law School
All registration for Capital courses is done through the OSU Law Registrar Office. Classes can be taken at Capital so long as
(1) Moritz does not offer the class at all during the academic year and (2) seats are available.
Capital courses do not get figured into your overall GPA. Only the number of credits earned are placed on the transcript with “S” unless you earn a D or lower and then grade will be shown on the transcript. Capital will provide a final transcript with actual letter grade to student at the end of the term. The maximum number of credits allowed to be taken is six.