Latest Blog Entries
Next 7 Days...
- Entrepreneurs & Executives: panel with executives from Jeni's Ice Cream, Stanley Steemer, and Vorys Sater
- Law School Republicans Elections
- Tax Colloquium: The Meaning of Direct Tax
- Supreme Court Round-Up
- Oxford Pre-Law orientation
- Mortar Board presents the Last Lecture Series with Dr. John Clay, Associate Professor of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
You will find the Registrar's window on the first floor of Drinko Hall under the stairs near the main entrance. The window is typically open from 9:00AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday with exception of closing for lunch during the day. Our office occasionally closes to facilitate exams, scheduling, training, or to enter grades. Accordingly, if you are planning a special trip to the law school just to visit the Registrar's window, please call or email to make an appointment. Hours vary during summer due to light student traffic.
- Do you have a question, comment or concern and are not sure where to go? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer your question, address your concern, or forward your message to someone who can!
- Check if Grades Have Been Posted All grades can be viewed in the Buckeyelink Student Center
- Student Health Insurance
- Transcript Request Form
- Forfeiture/Refund of Tuition and Fee Important Dates
- This is helpful for students who are thinking of withdrawing from all classes for a semester or dropping below full time (10 law credit hours = full time)
- Capital Law Registrar
- All registration for Capital courses is done through the OSU Law Registrar Office. Classes can be taken at Capital so long as (1) Moritz does not offer the class at all during the academic year and (2) there are seats available. Capital courses do not get figured into your overall GPA. Only the number of credits earned are placed on the transcript with "S" unless you earn a D or lower and then grade will be shown on the transcript. Capital will provide a final transcript with actual letter grade to student at the end of the term. Contact OSU law registrar for additional information.
- Ohio Bar Exam Topics
- 2013-14 Calendar
- 2013 Guide to the Upper Class Curriculum
- 2013-14 Course Descriptions
- Fall 2013 Course List modified 10/13/13 at 2:45 PM
- Fall 2013 Room Grid
- Spring 2014 Course List modified 10/13/13 at 2:45 PM
- Spring 2014 Room Grid
- Summer 2013 Course List modified 6/18/13 at 3:11 PM
- Faculty with extra office hours for scheduling questions
- Summer 2013 Book List
- Summer 2013 First-Day Assignment Information
- Autumn 2013 Book List
- Autumn 2013 First-Day Assignment Information
- Spring 2014 Book List
- Spring 2014 First-Day Assignment Information