- Academic Information
- Book Order Fall 2020
- Book Order Spring 2021
- Classes Beyond Moritz
- Course Registration Information
- Exam Information
- First Day Assignment Fall 2020
- First Day Assignment Spring 2021
- Helpful MyBuckeye Links
- Law School Transcript Requests
- Previous Years Archived Materials
- Ranking Information Sheets
- Student Forms and Resources
- University Commencement
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Hooding, and related events such as send-off, receptions and the Honors Convocation, have been postponed. We will keep you updated as new developments occur. If you have further questions, please contact Dean Nealy at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Dean Lincoln Davies will open the Honors Convocation to celebrate with family, friends, and Moritz College of Law staff and faculty the achievements of the class of 2020. Students who have received awards during their time at Moritz will be recognized on stage with certificates.
Friday, May 8, 2020
10:00 a.m. | Mershon Auditorium | 1871 N. High Street
Guests do not need tickets to attend Honors Convocation.
Recipients do NOT need to wear their cap and gowns. There is not a specific dress attire required, but it is suggested that JEANS AND SHORTS NOT BE WORN.
Students Recognized Include:
- Any student who completed a certificate (ADR, Children’s Studies, International Trade and Development, LL.M Concentrations)
- Public Service Fellows
- Academic and curricular awards
Students who will be recognized during Honors Convocation will receive an electronic invitation from the Student Services Office