All first year exams will begin at 9 a.m. and all upper level course exams will begin at 1:30 p.m. (unless otherwise noted)
- Fall 2013 Exam Dates & Times Spreadsheet - Rooms TBA. Schedule is subject to change before August 19th. Plesae check back periodically. Last revised 8/12/2013
- Spring 2014 Exam Dates Spreadsheet - Rooms TBA. Schedule is subject to change before beginning of spring term on Jan. 8, 2014. Please check back periodically. Exam Conflict forms won't be accepted for spring exams until Feb. 2014.
Note: these spreadsheets contain information for in-class examinations. Courses that have final papers or take home exams are generally not listed here.
- Exam Conflict Form (Deadline: November 15, 2013 - no exceptions after unless an emergency arises) * PLEASE LIST ENTIRE EXAM SCHEDULE ON THE FORM SO THAT WE WILL NOT CREATE ANOTHER CONFLICT WHEN RESCHEDULING AN EXAM *
What constitutes a conflict?
- Two exams starting at the SAME time on the SAME day;
- Two exams STARTING within 23 hours (i.e. A 9:00 a.m. exam on Thursday followed by a 1:30 PM exam on Thursday or a 1:30 PM exam on Thursday followed by a 9:00 AM exam on Friday.) Note that having a 1:30 PM exam on consecutive days (i.e. Thursday & Friday) is NOT by itself a conflict.
- Archived Exams
- Exam Numbers (login required)
- Click on the exam4 link to download the software. The software will walk you through the first few steps and then you should follow along with the step-by-step instructions provided
- Helpful Exam4 Software Tips
- EXAM4 Software - The download for Fall 2013 finals will be in November 2013. Watch for the email from Laura Dean.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Exam4 is ending full support for Macintosh OS X 10.5 Leopard as of September 1, 2013. If you have this operating system and won't be able to upgrade or switch before Spring 2014, please contact Laura Dean directly.
- NEWSFLASH - IMPORTANT: Exam4 supports Windows 8 but not Mavericks or Windows 8.1. As has always been true in the past, there will be features in the public releases that were not included in developer releases, and it takes time for Exam4 administrators to do a full review and make any necessary changes.
- Take Home Exam Instructions
- Approximately one to two business days before a take-home exam is scheduled to become available to students, the Registrar will send the class an instructional email regarding the take-home exam.
Who to Contact Regarding Emergencies that Interfere with Taking Exams
If you experience an emergency that interferes with your ability to sit for an exam, please contact Registrar Laura Dean (email@example.com 292-5992) or Assistant Dean Monte Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org 688-4676) as soon as possible. If the emergency involves the onset or exacerbation of a mental, physical or emotional disability, please contact April davis (email@example.com) to discuss appropriate accommodations. Please do not contact your professor, we will handle it, so that we can help protect your anonymity.