The following books have been submitted by professors. Please check back if your course books are not listed as faculty members are continuosly updating this list.
Summer 2014 Semester Courses and Books
7194 - Depositions (Kemp)
- No book.
8000 - Trial Practice (Krivoshey)
- Mauet, Thomas, Trial Techniques, Eighth Edition, Wolters Kluwer
- Mauet, Thomas, Wolfson, Warren, Easton, Stephen, Materials in Trial Advocacy: Problems and Cases, Seventh Edition, Wolters Kluwer
8203 - Civil Procedure 2 (Caust-Ellenbogen)
- J. Friedenthal, A. Miller, J. Sexton & H. Hershkoff, Civil Procedure (11th ed. 2013) West
- Each student should also have a copy of a Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Supplement. The one that student used in Civ Pro I is fine, whichever one they used.
8896.11 - Sem: State Constitutional Law (Verdun/TBA)
- Beloved by Toni Morrison
- Quicksand and Passing by Nella Larsen. Published by Rutgers UP
- Devil in a Blue Dress by Walter Mosley. Published by Washington Square Press
- Sara Phillips by Andrea Lee. Published by Northereastern UP
- The Racial Contract by Charles W. Mills. Published by Cornell UP. ISBN: 0801484634 Brutal Imagination by Cornelius Eady. Published by Putnam Adult. ISBN: 0399147209 Killing the Black Body: Race Reproduction and the Meaning of Liberty by Dorothy Roberts. Published by Vintage. ISBN: 0679758690