The following books have been submitted by professors. Please check back if your course books are not listed as faculty members are continuosly updating this list.
Summer 2011 Semester Courses and Books
602 - Ohio Legal Research (Steinke)
- No book or first day assignment
603 - Evidence (Solomon II)
- Mueller & Kirkpatrick, EVIDENCE UNDER THE RULES, 6th ed. Aspen
- 2010 Federal Rules of Evidence w/Advisory Committee Notes and Legislative History
703 - Legal Negotiation and Settlement (Wilson)
- Negotiation Theory and Practice, by Russell Korobkin (2nd ed., Aspen/Wolters Kluwer, 2009)
ISBN: ISBN: 13: 978-0-7355-7067
704 - Trial Practice (Krivoshey)
- Mauet-Wolfson-Trial Techniques 7th Ed. Aspen Publishers
- Mauet-Wolfson,Materials in Trial Advocacy: Problems and Cases-Aspen Publishers
707 - Jury Selections (Krivoshey)
- No book. Will have xeroxed materials.
707 - Depositions (Kemp)
- I will not have a book assignment but will use handouts. Grading will be a series of quizzes and an in-class written exercise administered during the last class period. There is no first day reading assignment.
796.20 - Critical Race Narrative (Verdun)
- Michelle Alexander, The New Jim Crow
- Devon W. Carbado and Rachel F. Moran, Race Law Stories
- Charles Mills, The Racial Contract
- Also two novels: Nella Larsen, Passing and Sherley Anne Williams, Dessa Rose; and Essays by Kimberle Crenshaw, Toni Morrison, Derrick Bell, Cheryl Harris, Richard Delgado, Lani Guinier, Cheryl Harris, Noel Ignatiev, George Lipsitz, Ian Lopez, Dorothy Roberts, Patricia Williams, Adrien Wing.