The following books have been submitted by professors. Please check back if your course books are not listed as faculty members are continuosly updating this list.
Summer 2010 Semester Courses and Books
602 - Advanced Legal Research (Steinke)
- No book or first day assignment.
603 - Evidence (Solomon II)
- Mueller & Kirkpatrick, EVIDENCE UNDER THE RULES, 6th Ed. Aspen
- 2009 Federal Rules of Evidence w/Advisory Committee Notes and Legislative History
- 2010 edition of the rules will not be available until late June.
607.01 - Business Associations (Verdun)
- Business Organizations, Second Edition, Smith and Williams
- Students will need to have the Uniform Partnership Act(UPA), Revised Uniform Partnership Act (RUPA), Revised Uniform Limited Partnership Act (RULPA), Delaware Limited Liability Company Act, Delaware General Corporation Law (DGCL), Model Business Corporation Act (MBCA), Federal Securities Exchange Act and Rules. Students may choose to purchase a compilation of statutes for their convenience. If student does not choose to purchase a compilation of statutes(Corporations and Other Business Organizations: Statutes Rules and Forms, 2009 Ed Foundation Press - or similar compilation of statutes)the students must have the statutes referenced in the textbook available during class to facilitate review of the statutes and rules.
703 - Legal Negotiations & Settlement (Wilson)
- Negotiation Theory and Practice, by Russell Korobkin (2nd ed., Aspen/Wolters Kluwer, 2009)
ISBN: 13: 978-0-7355-7067-2
704 - Trial Practice (Krivoshey)
- Mauet-Wolfson-Trial Techniques 7th Ed. Aspen Publishers
- Mauet-Wolfson,Materials in Trial Advocacy: Problems and Cases-Aspen Publishers
707 - Jury Selections (Krivoshey)
- xerox materials
707 - Depositions (Kemp)
- I will not have a book assignment but will use handouts. Grading will be a series of quizzes and an in-class written exercise administered during the last class period. There is no first day reading assignment.