Expertise on Deadline
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law has a wealth of faculty expertise in varied areas of law and researchers who stay abreast of pressing legal issues. Journalists from around the world have turned to the professors and researchers at the Moritz College of Law time and again to offer insights, analysis, and sophisticated perspective on current events.
Our communications department can assist in arranging interviews with our faculty and coordinating logistics for broadcasters and photographers. Ohio State has a broadcast studio on campus with a dedicated Vyvx TV-1 fiber interconnect for on-demand access for live and pre-taped interviews with our faculty. To facilitate quality radio broadcasts, the studio also is equipped with ISDN connectivity.
Drinko Hall offers many spaces for quality photographs and taped interviews, and every faculty member’s biography page includes a high-resolution photograph that reproduces well in print.
We view assisting news outlets as another avenue to carry out our educational mission with a broader community. We look forward to working with you.
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- Remembering Moritz Librarian Paul Gatz
- Moritz alum Robert Solomon (’88) named vice president for inclusion, diversity and equal opportunity at Case Western Reserve University
- Oxford Program offers affordable, unique opportunity for Moritz students
- Professor Deborah Jones Merritt working on bar exam study funded by IAALS
- Moritz alumnus Cat Packer (’15) featured in Los Angeles Times for work in cannabis industry
- Assistant Professor Dakota Rudesill discusses tensions between U.S. and Iran
Tweets by @OSULawExperts