Expertise on Deadline
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law has a wealth of faculty expertise in varied areas of law and researchers who stay abreast of pressing legal issues. Journalists from around the world have turned to the professors and researchers at the Moritz College of Law time and again to offer insights, analysis, and sophisticated perspective on current events.
Our communications department can assist in arranging interviews with our faculty and coordinating logistics for broadcasters and photographers. Ohio State has a broadcast studio on campus with a dedicated Vyvx TV-1 fiber interconnect for on-demand access for live and pre-taped interviews with our faculty. To facilitate quality radio broadcasts, the studio also is equipped with ISDN connectivity.
Drinko Hall offers many spaces for quality photographs and taped interviews, and every faculty member’s biography page includes a high-resolution photograph that reproduces well in print.
We view assisting news outlets as another avenue to carry out our educational mission with a broader community. We look forward to working with you.
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- Trump is open to accepting dirt on his opponents from foreign governments. Is that against the law?
- Katherine Kelly, Chris Walker earn promotions
- Moritz student Carrie Mayer named 2019 Tillman Scholar
- A judge rules against one stem-cell clinic. There are hundreds of them
- Liberals begin lining up young judges for a post-Trump surge
- Redistricting guru’s hard drives could mean legal, political woes for GOP
Tweets by @OSULawExperts