Expertise on Deadline
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law has a wealth of faculty expertise in varied areas of law and researchers who stay abreast of pressing legal issues. Journalists from around the world have turned to the professors and researchers at the Moritz College of Law time and again to offer insights, analysis, and sophisticated perspective on current events.
Our communications department can assist in arranging interviews with our faculty and coordinating logistics for broadcasters and photographers. Ohio State has a broadcast studio on campus with a dedicated Vyvx TV-1 fiber interconnect for on-demand access for live and pre-taped interviews with our faculty. To facilitate quality radio broadcasts, the studio also is equipped with ISDN connectivity.
Drinko Hall offers many spaces for quality photographs and taped interviews, and every faculty member’s biography page includes a high-resolution photograph that reproduces well in print.
We view assisting news outlets as another avenue to carry out our educational mission with a broader community. We look forward to working with you.
- Professor Efthimios Parasidis featured on 10TV discussing legal questions concerning COVID-19 masks
- Professor Efthimios Parasidis featured in Harvard Law podcast
- Associate Professor Patricia Zettler featured in Ohio State Insights discussion on COVID-19 testing
- A special message from the Moritz College of Law
- Moritz alumni Naomi Hazan Maletz (’04) and Kerstin Sjoberg (’03) named to Ohio State Bar Foundation’s 2020 Fellows Class
- Professor Peter Shane cited in Supreme Court decision
Tweets by @OSULawExperts