Posted on June 22, 2018
- Please sign up for the Mentoring and More Program @ Moritz. This program provides all students with the opportunity to network and meet American attorneys. You can read more and sign up online at https://moritzlaw.osu.edu/campus-life/mentoring-more/. Please note that the deadline to apply is August 3rd.
- If you have not met with your local U.S. consulate/embassy to get your F-1 visa, please contact them and sign up for an appointment immediately. Obtaining a visa is a long process, so please make sure you start early enough to be able to enter the country and start the LL.M. orientation on August 14th.
- Please log on to your student center at buckeyelink.osu.edu and check to make sure you are registered for all of the correct classes.
- Please log on to your student center at buckeyelink.osu.edu and check your “to do list.” Please start completing the items on your “to do list.”
- If you have not secured housing, please do so as soon as possible. For more information about housing please visit our blog post from April 5th about housing.
- Please follow up regarding your vaccine records. For more information about the vaccine requirements, please visit our blog post from April 12th or contact the student health center at firstname.lastname@example.org.