Fall 2019 PILF (Public Interest Law Foundation) Dates
August 20, 2019 at 12:10 p.m., currently scheduled for Room 252 – PILF Interest Meeting
- Learn how to become a 1L Representative, how to get an insight into the inner workings of PILF and how to assist the PILF executive leadership board.
- Learn about the volunteering requirements to be eligible for a PILF Summer Fellowship.
- Learn from the PILF executive leadership board members and past PILF Fellows about their work and experiences.
Week of August 26, 2019 – 1L Applications and Elections
- The process will be digital. Elections will be held through TWEN.
- Come to the August 20 interest meeting for more details.
September 5, 2019 at 12:00 noon, Room TBD – Criminal Law PILF in Practice
- Come meet incredible criminal law attorneys in the public sector to learn about the work they do and the paths they took in and after law school.
- This event will count for PILF hours!
September 19, 2019 – Pong for PILF
- This is PILF’s main fall fundraiser: a ping pong tournament that takes place at Lucky’s Stout House. (Drink and pong responsibly.)
- There will be many volunteering opportunities to organize Pong that will count for PILF hours!