Dakota S. Rudesill
Articles, Essays, and Book Reviews
- MIRVs Matter: Banning Hydra-Headed Missiles in a New START II Treaty, 54 Stan. J. Int'l L. 83 (2018).
The Land and Naval Forces Clause (forthcoming in the University of Cincinnati Law Review), (2017).
- A Program on Legislation (with Daniel Tokaji and Christopher Walker), 65 J. Legal Educ.70 (2015).
- Coming to Terms with Secret Law, 7 Harv. Nat'l Sec. J. 241 (2015).
Precise and Concise: The Class Daily Briefing (CDB) Exercise, (2015).
- The Deep Web and the Darknet: A Look Inside the Internet's Massive Black Box (with Daniel Sui and James Caverlee), Policy brief for the Woodrow Wilson Center's Science and Technology Innovation Program (STIP) (2015).
- Regulating Tactical Nuclear Weapons, 102 Geo. L.J. 99 (2013).
- Hyper-Partisanship and the Law: Framing the Debate, 10 Geo. J.L. & Pub. Pol'y 343 (2012).
- Closing the Legislative Experience Gap: How a Legislative Law Clerk Program Will Benefit the Legal Profession and Congress, 87 Wash. U. L. Rev. 699 (2010).
- Foreign Public Opinion and National Security, 36 Wm. Mitchell L. Rev. 5223 (2010).
Keepers of the U.S. Code: The Case for a Congressional Clerkship Program, Wash. Univ. L. Rev. Slip Opinions (2008).