Week of January 12, 2014
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of January 12, 2014.
- Arizona - GOP lawmaker files bill repealing new election law (Arizona Daily Sun)
- Pennsylvania - 'Voter ID law does not further this goal' of free elections, Pa. judge says (Patriot News)
- Utah - Election Law Changes Proposed After Swallow Investigation (Associated Press)
- Alaska - Assembly Passes Election Law Rewrite, Weighs Ethics of Election Date Change (Alaska Public Media)
- National - Crossroads GPS likely broke election law, FEC staff concluded (Washington Post )
- Maryland - Elections chief ruled on governor's race fundraising without board approval and with little legal advice (Maryland Reporter)
- Ohio - DeWine has voiced own doubts about election law (The Columbus Dispatch)
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of January 12, 2014.
Election Law at Moritz is nonpartisan and does not endorse, support, or oppose any candidate, campaign, or party. Opinions expressed by individuals associated with Election Law at Moritz, either on this web site or in connection with conferences or other activities undertaken by the program, represent solely the views of the individuals offering the opinions and not the program itself. Election Law at Moritz institutionally does not represent any clients or participate in any litigation. Individuals affiliated with the program may in their own personal capacity participate in campaign or election activity, or engage in pro bono representation of clients other than partisan candidates or organizations.