Education Abroad Programs
Moritz College of Law students have the opportunity to participate in exchange programs for a semester at partner universities in Belgium, China, the Netherlands or Spain. Additionally, our university partner in Madrid, Spain, has a year-long exchange program which offers students the opportunity to earn their Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree. Students can also participate in short-term summer programs at The University of Brasilia in Brazil and Southwest University of Political Science and Law in Chongqing, China. Read more about each program below.
Fall 2021 Informational Sessions: Join us on Thursday, October 17 or Thursday, November 18 at 12:10pm in Drinko Hall 245 to learn more about education abroad programs, scholarships, the application process and more!
Note: For all spring 2022 exchange programs, the application deadline has been extended to October 1, 2021.
Year-long Exchange Programs
- Madrid, Spain* | Academic Year at Comillas Pontifical University
*For information on courses, health insurance, application details, and more, please visit the Semester at Comillas Pontifical University page.
- Antwerp, Belgium | Semester at University of Antwerp
- Beijing, China | Semester at China University of Political Science and Law
- Beijing, China | Semester at Peking University
- Chongqing, China | Semester at Southwest China University of Political Science and Law
- Leiden, Netherlands | Semester at Leiden University
- Madrid, Spain | Semester at Comillas Pontifical University
- Shanghai, China | Semester at East China University of Political Science and Law
2-Week Summer Programs
- Brasilia, Brazil | 2 Weeks at University of Brasilia
- Chongqing, China | 2 Weeks at Southwest University of Political Science and Law
Language and Culture Programs
Comillas Pontifical University International Summer Courses (in Spanish) in Business, Law, Engineering, and Ethics and Human Rights. Read the International Summer Courses brochure or visit their website for more details.
ABA Criteria for Study Abroad
The American Bar Association has criteria that must be met in order for study abroad programs established by ABA-Approved Law Schools to be approved. Please see the ABA Criteria for Approval of Foreign Semester and Year-Long Study Abroad Programs and the Criteria for Foreign Summer and Intersession Programs. The Assistant Dean of International and Graduate Affairs will work with students to ensure that these criteria are met. For further information, please contact the Office of International and Graduate Affairs.