On November 17 to 19, 2017, Divided Community Project Director Grande Lum travels to Hong Kong to serve as faculty for “Leadership for Inclusive Futures in Hong Kong.” Part of the Salzburg Global Seminar, Director Lum will meet with Hong Kong’s rising young professionals to consider the following:
- What are the most pressing issues currently affecting Hong Kong’s society? What are the underlying factors?
- What does a “Hong Kong that Works for All” look like?
- How to achieve an inclusive future for communities in Hong Kong?
- What are the major obstacles for building bridges across generations, sectors, and beliefs?
- How can governments, businesses, and civil society organizations work together to better respond to concerns and tensions arising among the population?
Look here for more information about the Salzburg Global Seminar and “Leadership for Inclusive Futures in Hong Kong.”