Virtual Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Summit
Business leaders are suffering significant impact related to the COVID-19 pandemic, including a massive push to successfully work remotely — making communication more challenging, especially when emotions are running high.
The American Negotiation Institute, in collaboration with The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law and Otterbein University, will host a free online negotiation leadership summit. The event will equip attendees with the insights, tools, and best practices to successfully weather current circumstances.
Two dates are being offered for the event – April 22 and April 29 – and space is limited. Register online today to reserve your virtual seat.
This one-of-a-kind summit will be moderated by Moritz alum and the Director of the American Negotiation Institute, Kwame Christian, Esq., MA, best-selling author and professional speaker, and the host of the world’s most popular negotiation podcast, Negotiate Anything.
During the summit, you will play a vital role in developing:
- High-performing negotiation strategies and tactics
- The best ways to plan and execute virtual negotiations
- New ideas and proven methods to confidently resolve conflict
- Methods to effectively manage difficult emotions during virtual communication
- The free Virtual Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Handbook that will include the most powerful ideas, insights, and practices shared through this collaborative event.