Estimated tuition and fees for the academic year 2021-2022:
- Full-Time (charged a flat rate for enrollment in 8-15 credits each semester) - $7,434/semester ($14,868/two semesters)
- Part-Time (enrolled in less than 8 credits each semester; charged the per-credit rate) - $929.30/credit
- Full-Time (charged a flat rate for enrollment in 8-15 credits each semester) - $15,060/semester ($30,120/two semesters)
- Part-Time (enrolled in less than 8 credits each semester; charged the per-credit rate) - $1,882.55/credit
* Tuition and Fees are subject to change each academic year without notice.
**Fees include Student Union, Activity, COTA and Recreation. For each semester that a student is enrolled fully online, a distance learning fee will be charged but student union, activity, COTA and recreational fees will be waived.
Use this MSL Fee Calculator to calculate your tuition & fees based on the number of credits you enter for each semester. For a breakdown of tuition and fees per credit hour, please see the Registrar’s Tuition and Fees table.
Moritz College of Law does not currently provide scholarships or financial support for MSL students in the form of assistantships or fellowships. Please see the Student Financial Aid website for available funding options.
Students who are simultaneously pursuing two degrees (dual degree), are assessed the higher of the two fees for each semester that the student is enrolled in both programs. Graduate students who are appointed as a Graduate Associate for 50 percent FTE, will receive a fee authorization that covers the general and instructional fees. For additional information, please review section IX of the Graduate School Handbook.
OSU Faculty and Staff may qualify for tuition assistance and support through the Faculty and Staff Tuition Assistance Program.