- Robert Bilott, ’90, featured in Forbes article discussing his battle against DuPont
- Andrew Shaw, ’98, appointed to Meals on Wheels of the Greater Lehigh Valley Board of Directors
- Michael Deemer, ’02, named CEO and President of Downtown Cleveland Alliance
- William M. McCulloch, ’25, and Robert Duncan, ’52, elected to inaugural Office of Diversity and Inclusion Hall of Fame class
- Henry Schuck ’09 creates Schuck Family Endowed Scholarship Fund
Our 11,000+ alumni are an essential part of our community. They make a difference in the lives of our students every day by providing career advice, serving as a network, supporting new programs, and paving the way for the next generation. Whether you graduated from law school six months ago, six years ago, or sixty years ago, you are always invited to stay connected and get involved.