- Moritz alumni Naomi Hazan Maletz (’04) and Kerstin Sjoberg (’03) named to Ohio State Bar Foundation’s 2020 Fellows Class
- Moritz alum Kwame Christian featured in Forbes article discussing racism in the workplace
- Moritz alum Henry Schuck (’09) and CEO of ZoomInfo, takes company public
- Moritz alum Kenneth Zak (’87) strikes racist covenant from house deed as part of centennial
- Moritz Alum and 48 Hours journalist Erin Moriarty (’77) featured in Oprah Magazine
Our 11,000+ alumni are an essential part of our community: Alumni make a difference in the lives of our current students every single day by providing career advice, serving as a network, supporting new programs, and paving the way for the next generation. Whether you graduated from law school six months ago, six years ago, or sixty years ago, you are always invited to come back and reconnect!