- Moritz Alum and 48 Hours journalist Erin Moriarty (’77) featured in Oprah Magazine
- Moritz alum Robert Solomon (’88) named vice president for inclusion, diversity and equal opportunity at Case Western Reserve University
- Moritz alumnus Cat Packer (’15) featured in Los Angeles Times for work in cannabis industry
- Moritz alum Michael Ringle ’17 appointed Delaware County treasurer
- Robert Bilott ’90 featured on CNN with Mark Ruffalo discussing battle with DuPont, upcoming film Dark Waters
Our 11,000+ alumni are an essential part of our community: Alumni make a difference in the lives of our current students every single day by providing career advice, serving as a network, supporting new programs, and paving the way for the next generation. Whether you graduated from law school six months ago, six years ago, or sixty years ago, you are always invited to come back and reconnect!