Follow Us on Social Media
- Alumnus pursues passion for international work as corporate law attorney
- Alumnus presented The American Lawyer’s Transatlantic Arbitration Award
- Richard F. Celeste, Former U.S. Ambassador to India & Governor of Ohio
- Amy Cohen dishes about the ‘supermarket revolution’ and its effects on developing countries
- 2L hoping to leverage language skills in legal practice
Law school is stressful, and sometimes students need a break. We try to schedule several fun activities where they can simply relax and be together. Our students have had the opportunity to visit an Amish town, a local prison, The Ohio Statehouse, and The Ohio Supreme Court, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and a Major League Baseball game. They have also had the opportunity to attend an OSU football game and NHL hockey game. Each year, there are also several networking events that students have the opportunity to attend.
Our goal is for all of our students to have academic success in a place they consider their “home away from home.” Here is a collection of photos featuring our LL.M. students doing activities, interacting with each other, and simply having a good time.