- Academic Information
- Application Process
- Academic Record
- Application Check-List and Reminders
- Application Fee
- Applying for Scholarships
- Considerations for Beginning the LLM Program in Spring Semester
- Letters of Recommendation
- Office for Disability Services
- Personal Statement
- Retention of Documents, Reapplication and Deferral Requests
- Test Scores: TOEFL or IELTS
- Valuing Diversity
- What happens after you submit your complete application?
Follow Us on Social Media
- Alumnus pursues passion for international work as corporate law attorney
- Alumnus presented The American Lawyer’s Transatlantic Arbitration Award
- Richard F. Celeste, Former U.S. Ambassador to India & Governor of Ohio
- Amy Cohen dishes about the ‘supermarket revolution’ and its effects on developing countries
- 2L hoping to leverage language skills in legal practice
The value of an LL.M. program does not exist solely in the academic curriculum. Of great importance is the opportunity to become immersed in American culture, create a new professional network, improve English speaking skills and make friends that will last a lifetime.
Use the links at left to learn about our community, and hear directly from former students what it is like to be a part of the Moritz community. We are located in Columbus, the capital of Ohio, which has many of the same amenities found in larger cities. It offers an excellent standard of living, at a much lower cost. Our graduates look back on their life here with fondness, having gained much more than just a degree.