Follow Us on Social Media
- Alumnus pursues passion for international work as corporate law attorney
- Alumnus presented The American Lawyer’s Transatlantic Arbitration Award
- Richard F. Celeste, Former U.S. Ambassador to India & Governor of Ohio
- Amy Cohen dishes about the ‘supermarket revolution’ and its effects on developing countries
- 2L hoping to leverage language skills in legal practice
International & Graduate Affairs Advisory Council
In the Fall of 2007, the International and Graduate Affairs Advisory council was created in order to foster involvement by and garner advice from attorneys with experience in international law. The members of the Council:
- Serve as global ambassadors for Moritz – promoting its international and graduate programs.
- Participate in mentoring, networking and career development programs that are aimed at supporting students’ professional growth; and
- Share information with Moritz’s administrators that may help students learn about and prepare for law-related internships and post-graduate job opportunities.
International & Graduate Affairs Advisory Council Brochure
The International & Graduate Affairs Advisory Council is comprised of 15 to 20 professionals who possess extensive experience in international law and global affairs. Several members are also alumni of The Ohio State University. Two co-chairs provide leadership over the Council’s objectives.
Council meetings are held two times per year and are accessible through teleconference technology to support long-distance and international participation.
The term of service is one year and runs from August – July.
If you possess work experience in international law and would like to learn more about contributing to these efforts as an Advisory Council member, please contact the Office of International and Graduate Affairs staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.