- Academic Information
- Application Process
- Academic Record
- Application Check-List and Reminders
- Application Fee
- Applying for Scholarships
- Letters of Recommendation
- Office for Disability Services
- Personal Statement
- Retention of Documents, Reapplication and Deferral Requests
- Test Scores: TOEFL or IELTS
- Valuing Diversity
- What happens after you submit your complete application?
Follow Us on Social Media
- Alumnus pursues passion for international work as corporate law attorney
- Alumnus presented The American Lawyer’s Transatlantic Arbitration Award
- Richard F. Celeste, Former U.S. Ambassador to India & Governor of Ohio
- Amy Cohen dishes about the ‘supermarket revolution’ and its effects on developing countries
- 2L hoping to leverage language skills in legal practice
Because our program is a moderate size, our staff can provide a level of support not seen in other LL.M. programs. We care deeply about the success of each student, and we strive to be accessible and open to their concerns.
We have an open-door policy, so students can drop in with questions, or just to say hello. Students also meet individually with the Assistant Dean, as often as necessary, to fashion a plan for their courses and their time after graduation.
Law school is stressful, and sometimes students need a break. We try to schedule several fun activities where they can simply relax and be together. Our students have had the opportunity to visit an Amish town, a local prison, The Ohio Statehouse, and The Ohio Supreme Court, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and a Major League Baseball game. They have also had the opportunity to attend an OSU football game and NHL hockey game. Each year, there are also several networking events that students have the opportunity to attend.
Our goal is for all of our students to have academic success in a place they consider their “home away from home.”