LL.M. Information Station
Follow Us on Social Media
- Alumnus pursues passion for international work as corporate law attorney
- Alumnus presented The American Lawyer’s Transatlantic Arbitration Award
- Richard F. Celeste, Former U.S. Ambassador to India & Governor of Ohio
- Amy Cohen dishes about the ‘supermarket revolution’ and its effects on developing countries
- 2L hoping to leverage language skills in legal practice
Stay connected to The Moritz College of Law and the Office of International and Graduate Affairs
- Please update your information here.
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to share any professional updates, good news, or for any help.
- Be on the look out for Fall and Spring semester alumni newsletters. Subscribe here.
- View the latest Alumni Newsletter
- Professional Development Guide for LL.M. Alumni
Moritz LLM on Social Media:
Stay Connected to The Ohio State University Alumni Association
- The Alumni Association offers many resources to alumni, including Alumni Clubs all over the world, Career Services, AlumniFire networking and mentoring tool for OSU alumni.
- Please use this link to update your contact information after graduation.
Stay connected through our Gateway Offices
Use the Moritz Law Library
• Post-graduation database access
• Westlaw Practice-Ready
• 60 hours/month for 18 months following graduation
• Students must extend password through the Grad Elite program
• Bloomberg access for 6 months after graduation (automatic)
• Lexis access through the calendar end of your graduation year (automatic); registering for Lexis’ Aspire Program provides longer access for non-profit work
• Post-graduation access to Moritz Law Library materials (email library for more information)
• OSU wireless network continues for 2 years after graduation
• Moritz Reference Librarians are available for research guidance via email, phone, chat and in-person. See Library homepage for contact information.