LL.M. Information Station
Follow Us on Social Media
- Alumnus pursues passion for international work as corporate law attorney
- Alumnus presented The American Lawyer’s Transatlantic Arbitration Award
- Richard F. Celeste, Former U.S. Ambassador to India & Governor of Ohio
- Amy Cohen dishes about the ‘supermarket revolution’ and its effects on developing countries
- 2L hoping to leverage language skills in legal practice
Intellectual Property and Technology Law
Due to recent scientific and technological advances, lawyering in the digital age has become increasingly important and complex.
Students interested in intellectual property may study the principal forms of protection: copyright, trademark, and patent law. Moritz also offers multiple advanced intellectual property courses focused on issues related to the Internet and technology and protecting both copyright and ownership of material as well as privacy.
Find course offerings in this area with our Course Explorer.
*It should be noted that not all classes are offered every year, and course offerings are subject to change. Additionally, certain upper level courses may necessitate taking pre-requisite course/s.
Programs & Other Opportunities