- Academic Information
- Application Process
- Academic Record
- Application Check-List and Reminders
- Application Fee
- Applying for Scholarships
- Letters of Recommendation
- Office for Disability Services
- Personal Statement
- Retention of Documents, Reapplication and Deferral Requests
- Test Scores: TOEFL or IELTS
- Valuing Diversity
- What happens after you submit your complete application?
- LL.M. Student Support Services
- Bar Exam Eligibility
Follow Us on Social Media
- Alumnus pursues passion for international work as corporate law attorney
- Alumnus presented The American Lawyer’s Transatlantic Arbitration Award
- Richard F. Celeste, Former U.S. Ambassador to India & Governor of Ohio
- Amy Cohen dishes about the ‘supermarket revolution’ and its effects on developing countries
- 2L hoping to leverage language skills in legal practice
Corporate lawyers handle a wide range of legal issues for corporations, including transactional, governance, litigation, and regulatory work. Nearly all of our students choose to take the Business Associations course to develop a basic understanding of the legal system under which corporations operate.
From issues arising at multibillion-dollar corporations to small businesses to nonprofit organizations, Ohio State offers numerous courses covering a range of issues related to corporate structure and governance, securities regulation and public offerings, corporate takeovers and mergers, foreign investment, corporate finance, and other challenges.
Find course offerings in this area with our Course Explorer.
*It should be noted that not all classes are offered every year, and course offerings are subject to change. Additionally, certain upper level courses may necessitate taking pre-requisite course/s.
Programs & Other Opportunities
- Business Law Society
- Capstone Courses
- Distinguished Practitioners in Residence
- Law, Finance and Governance