- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Areas of Study
- Administrative Law and Government Regulation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Rights
- Clinics and Experiential Learning
- Commercial and Consumer Law
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Law
- Education Law and Policy
- Election Law
- Employment and Labor Law
- Environmental Law and Energy
- Family Relations and Wills and Trusts
- Health Law and Policy
- Intellectual Property and Technology Law
- International and Comparative Law
- Jurisprudence and Legal Theory
- Law and Other Disciplines
- Legal Profession and Ethics
- Legal Writing
- Legislation and the Law of Political Process
- Litigation and the Judicial Process
- Public Interest Law
- Real Estate
- Sports Law
The unsubsidized loan is available to law students through the federal government, which does not pay the interest while a student is enrolled in at least half time at the college. The maximum annual unsubsidized Stafford Loan is $20,500.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) serves as a student’s loan application. It’s recommended that students file it as early as possible when the form becomes available in January. It should be completed no later than February 15.
The Ohio State federal code is 003090-00.
For more information on federal student aid, click here.