– meet your first law school friends at the orientation picnic?
– serve on a printed law journal?
– travel for a moot court team?
– participate in an on-campus or off-campus interview program?
– walk the stage at Hooding?
– take a Distinguished Practitioner in Residence course?
– work for your first client in a clinic?
– socialize at the Barrister Club?
– participate in the Program on Law and Leadership?
– network during a Mentoring & More program?
– eat in Lou’s Cafe?
All of these programs and more are made available through alumni donations.
Classes of 2005 – 2015:
Have an idea for a young alumni event? Please contact Timberly Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org!