- meet your first law school friends at the orientation picnic?
- serve on a printed law journal?
- travel for a moot court team?
- participate in an on-campus or off-campus interview program?
- walk the stage at Hooding?
- take a Distinguished Practitioner in Residence course?
- work for your first client in a clinic?
- socialize at the Barrister Club?
- participate in the Program on Law and Leadership?
- network during a Mentoring & More program?
- eat in Lou’s Cafe?
All of these programs and more are made available through alumni donations.
Classes of 2004 – 2014:
Have an idea for a young alumni event? Please contact Timberly Ross at email@example.com!