Moritz Law Library
- Library Home
- Research Databases, Journals & Periodicals
- Research Guides
- OSU Libraries/WorldCat@OSU
- Library Catalog
- My Record
- Opinio Juris
- Moritz Legal Information Blog
- Exam Archives
- Audio/Visual Services
- About the Moritz Law Library
- New Acquisitions
Research Guides: U.S. Legal Sites
- USA.gov Forms
- FedWorld - Find federal jobs, publications, and web sites
- Government Printing Office (GPO) finding tool for official documents from all branches of the government
- National Digital Library - Library of Congress' collection of digitized historical materials
- U.S. Government Manual
Supreme Court of the United States
- ABA's Preview of United States Supreme Court Cases provides summaries of cases pending before the Court. It also has links to the parties briefs of pending cases
- Findlaw's collection of Supreme Court Opinions
- LII's collection of Supreme Court Opinions
- Nomination Resources
- Congressional Research Services' Report on Supreme Court Appointment Process: Roles of the President, Judiciary Committee, and Senate
- Jurist Coverage of Alito Nomination
- Library of Congress' Samuel A. Alito- Selected Resources
- Washington Post's Dossier on Judge Alito
- On the Docket - Summaries & analysis of cases pending before the Court
- Oyez Multimedia site devoted to the Court. Includes a virtual tour of the Court and a collection of mp3 recordings of current and historic oral arguments
- SCOTUS blog
- Supreme Court slip opinions in PDF format (2001 to present)
- U.S. Supreme Court Official Site
Other Federal Courts
- Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- Court of Appeals & District Courts
- Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Court of Federal Claims
- Court of International Trade
- District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Tax Court
- Congressional Hearings
- Congressional Reports
- CRS Reports are highly respected reports prepared for Congress by non-partisan staff of the Library of Congress. You can find these reports by searching a specialized search engine designed to find only CRS reports or by browsing one of the subject collections below.
- Intellectual property, cyberlaw and e-commerce CRS Reports are available from the The Franklin Pierce Law Center IP Mall.
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law has a collection of CRS reports that you can view by subject.
- The Federation of American Scientists provides access to CRS reports on a variety of national security-related topics.
- The National Council for Science and the Environment provides access to over 1200 CRS reports on a variety of environmental issues.
- Foreign Relation and related CRS Reports are posted at The U.S. State Department website.
- Penny Hill Press has the most comprehensive collection of CRS reports. The abstracts are available online.
- History of Bills and Resolutions
- History of Lawmaking for a New Nation - Text and images of historical (1774-1875) US Congressional documents and debates including Journals of Congress, bills and resolutions, debates of Congress and materials from the Continental Congress and the Constitutional Convention.
- Public Laws
- Thomas - Legislative information including text of bills, information about congressional committees, and the Congressional Record.
- U.S. Code
- LLSDC's Legislative Sourcebook
- U.S. Constitution Analysis and Interpretation