News & Events
Room Reservation Form
All room reservation requests will be processed by the room reservation coordinator, who along with the Moritz College of Law Registrar, has authority to approve, deny, or reconcile room requests based on conflicts, room availability, after-hours security issues, short notice, an incomplete Room Reservation Request/Calendar Form, lack of personnel, or other reasons as necessary for the functioning of the Moritz College of Law. Please review the Room Reservation Policy for more information regarding the process.
The Moritz College of Law does provide limited A/V support. Please contact Kaylie Vermillion (292-5905) prior to an event that will require Moritz A/V equipment in the auditorium or smart classroom. You may be required to have an A/V coordinator.
Groups not affiliated with the Moritz College of Law are responsible for contacting Physical Facilities (614-292-6158 service desk) to have Drinko Hall opened and/or closed during non-business hours.
Questions? Contact the Room Reservation Coordinator. Please follow the guidelines below and complete the form as thoroughly as possible.
- Check the Room Availability Calendar for conflicts prior to submitting this form.
- Please be sure to complete all fields necessary for your event. There may be a delay if not filled out properly.
- Requests MUST be received at least THREE BUSINESS DAYS before your event. It is strongly recommended you place your request at least 14 working days prior to your event.
- The student, faculty member, staff person or group making the reservation is responsible for complying with all applicable fire codes and other safety regulations. Additionally, the person or group making a reservation or sponsoring an event must make sure their event is accessible to persons with disabilities.
- Submission of this form is only a request. Confirmation will be sent after the reservation is made.
- If you wish to reserve the Barrister Club, please contact the Faculty Club at (614) 292-9120.
Indicates a required field