Permission to Reprint
The Ohio State Law Journal is happy to take requests to reprint previously published Journal articles. Please make any such request in writing. Include in your request:
- the author of the article
- the title of the article
- the citation of article (e.g., 60 Ohio St. L.J. 496)
- the year that the article was published
- a return address where the permission (if granted) should be sent, and
- the reason for your request.
In addition to the Journal‘s permission, reprint permission from the author is also required. If available, the Ohio State Law Journal will provide the last known whereabouts of the author when he or she published with the Journal.
Mail your request to:
Editor in Chief, Ohio State Law Journal
Moritz College of Law
The Ohio State University
55 West 12th Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1391
You may also email the Journal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow a minimum of three weeks for any reprint request.