There are no upcoming events.
The Ohio State Law Journal, founded in 1935 as the “Law Journal of the Student Bar Association,” was originally a “section” of the Student Bar Association and funded by student contributions. During 1934–35, the SBA, Moot Court, Legal Aid and the SBA Bookstore were founded. The Journal remained an SBA section until Volume 8, Number 3, in June, 1942, when publication ceased because of the Second World War. For an early history of the College of Law, see generally 1 OHIO ST. L.J. 15 (1935).
Publication resumed with Volume 9, Number 1 (1948), when the Ohio State Law Journal became the official publication of the College of Law. See 9 OHIO ST. L.J. 119–20 (1948). The Journal has built a national reputation for excellence and is among the top law reviews in the country.