Friday, February 28, 2014
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
From this section of the web site you will be able to view a list of all the articles written by talented scholars for the Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution. If you find the materials useful, we recommend subscribing to the journal to stay as current as possible with the scholarship produced every issue.
Here is our most current issue. Please subscribe for more issues.
- Robert A. Baruch Bush & Joseph P. Folger, Mediation and Social Justice: Risks and Opportunities.
- Peter Robinson, Opening Pandora’s Box: An Empirical Exploration of Judicial Settlement Ethics and Techniques.
- Haavi Morreim, Malpractice, Mediation, and Moral Hazard: The Virtues of Dodging the Data Bank.
- Elbert H. Aull IV, Zero Tolerance, Frivolous Juvenile Court Referrals, and the School-to-Prison Pipeline: Using Arbitration as a Screening-Out Method to Help Plug the Pipeline.
- Christopher Immormino, I’m Gonna Knock You Out: Why Physical Force is a Legitimate Form of Dispute Resolution.
- Jacqueline Rau, No Fault Discrimination? Using the Americans with Disabilities Act as a Model for “Norm Advocating” Mediation in Title VII Disputes.
- Joseph C. Barsalona II, AT&T Mobility LLC v. Vincent Concepcion et. ux.