The LL.M.-J.D. Connections student group aims to:
- Serve as a liaison and provide a platform for continuous dialogue and interaction between LL.M. and J.D. students, with a goal of improving student life;
- Act as an interconnecting system for students to network amongst themselves, thereby creating an environment that will help in enriching their professional experience;
- Serve as a forum for the discussion of academic and professional issues and ideas;
- Organize student social and recreational events at Moritz; and
- Represent the concerns of the LL.M. students in front of the Student Bar Association (SBA).
Membership is open to any students who are currently attending The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
For more information contact email@example.com.