Football Ticket Information
There will be a limited number of football tickets available for those attending homecoming/reunion activities.
Important facts to know about purchasing football tickets:
- Alumni purchasing tickets must be active members of The Ohio State University Alumni Association, Inc. PLEASE NOTE: To become an active member, alumni can make a minimum of a $75 gift to the Ohio State fund of their choice. Click here to make a tax-deductible gift of $75 or more to the Ohio State Moritz College of Law fund of your choice.
- You must have a paid reunion registration to purchase tickets.
- You will not be eligible to purchase tickets if you have season tickets or have received Iowa tickets as a result of The Ohio State University Alumni Association lottery.
- Alumni are eligible to purchase two football tickets per household.
- All tickets must be picked up at the registration table at the reunion tailgate at Drinko Hall three hours prior to the start of the game.