Publications and Forms


  • Faculty Recommendation Form and FERPA Release
  • Combined Degree Form
  • Dual Degree Form
    • If you are interested in a joint degree program, please make an appointment to see Dean Smith
  • First-Choice Request Form (All students get one course selection for either autumn or spring semester with back-up course selection incase first-choice course is full)
  • Independent Study Form
    • The independent study option is offered SU, AU, and SP terms. Students need to complete the form, find a faculty member to sponsor the project and sign the form. The completed form then needs to be approved by Dean Smith so the registrar office can register you for the independent study course.
  • Intern Certificate
  • Non-Law Course for Law Credit Form
    • Students can earn up to five semester hours by taking classes outside the law school – foreign language courses, graduate courses, or coursesĀ  marked as undergraduate or graduate. Students will need to find a faculty member who is willing to sponsor the non-law course they are taking. Complete the on-line form, get faculty signature, and turn form into registrar office for final approval and be registered for the course(s).
  • Transcript Request Form