- Academic Information
Please check back in January for class of 2017 updates
Dean Alan Michaels will open the Honors Convocation to celebrate with family, friends, and Moritz College of Law staff and faculty the achievements of the class of 2016. Students who have received awards during their time at Moritz will be recognized on stage with certificates.
The 2016 Honors Convocation will be held at Mershon Auditorium, 1971 N. High St., May 13th, 10:00 a.m.
Honors Convocation will conclude at approximately 11:15 a.m.
Recipients do NOT need to wear their cap and gowns. There is not a specific dress attire required, but it is suggested that JEANS AND SHORTS NOT BE WORN.
Students Honored Include…
- Any person who received a certificate
- Law journal awards to specific journal members
- Moot Court competitions and awards
- Any student who won a national writing competition
- Public Service Fellows
- Academic achievement award winners:
- Legal writing
- Highest grades in Constitutional Law, Torts, Trial Practice, and Tax classes
- Labor and employment law
- Clinical programs
- Legislation clinic
- Additional outside awards