Because the Public Service Law Center is an umbrella organization for all of the college’s public service activities, it can be supported in many ways . Donations can be made to:
- The Public Service Law Center Fund: this fund supports all of the public service initiatives collectively
- Grassbaugh Veterans Project: founded by a former law student, this program provides legal services to Central Ohio military veterans. Donations pay for law student support in representing these clients.
- Scholarships: Beginning in 2014, Moritz offers dedicated scholarships for students committed to public service work
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program: recent graduates with student loan payments working in public service positions benefit from this program
- Public Service Career Start Grants: this innovative program provides grants for recent graduates who are exploring careers in public service
- PILF summer grants: these grants support law students working in low or non-paying public service positions during the summer
- Post-graduate fellowships: these elite fellowships employ recent graduates in public service fields for one-year termed positions
To learn more on how to support public service programs at Moritz, please visit our advancement page.