- Career Services Home
- For Students
- For Employers
- For Alumni
- For Prospective Students
- Moritz Corporate Fellowship Program
- Graduate Placement Statistics
- Non-Discrimination Policy
Tools for Landing the Job
Career Search Travel Reimbursement
The Office of Career Services offers Career Search Travel Reimbursement to reimburse second- and third-year students for travel and related expenses associated with career search activities. The reimbursement will not exceed $100 per student per fiscal year which begins July 1.
The career search activities covered include job fairs, conferences that have job fairs or networking opportunities as a component, and interviews.
To be eligible for reimbursement:
- Complete a Career Services Travel Request Reimbursement Form prior to travel, so that the University can pre-approve reimbursement.
- Following travel, complete the Career Services Travel Reimbursement Forms. Submit the completed forms along with documentation of expenses to the Career Services Office within 30 days of the expenditure.
Students will be reimbursed by Financial Aid, and any holds (parking tickets, library fines, tuition) will prevent a reimbursement. Students should also be signed up for Direct Deposit.
For more information, contact Sarah Evinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.