Other Public Interest Organizations at Moritz
- Advocates for Children
- Dispute Resolution and Youth
- Moritz Community Outreach Project (MCOP)
- Pro Bono Research Group (PBRG)
- Street Law
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Immigration Law Society
- Minority Law Outreach Program
- National Lawyers Guild
- Student Animal Legal Defense Fund
- Students United for Consumer Advocacy
Finding Public Interest Job Opportunities
- Moritz Career Services: A great starting point for information for summer jobs, fellowship opportunities, and public interest careers in general.
- PSLawNet: Sponsored by the National Association for Law Placement (NALP), this site provides a comprehensive listing of public interest organizations and public interest opportunities available for students and graduates.
- American Bar Association, Law Student Division Corner: Lists career resources and guidance, volunteer opportunities, internships, and job postings
- Idealist: Job listings, internships, and volunteer opportunities with non-profits and community organizations throughout the world
- National Center for Adoption Law and Policy Jobsite: Lists paid and volunteer positions for law students with interests in child and adoption law and policy.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law Career Services: Provides a comprehensive listing of public interest organizations by state and by area of law
Ohio Public Interest Organizations