News & Events
Spotlight on Corporate Law: Hear Career Perspectives and Advice from In-House Counsel and Corporate Attorneys March 7
Panel scheduled for Wednesday, March 7 from 12:00-12:50 in room 246
March 2, 2007
The Office of Career Services and the Business Law Society have arranged a Corporate Career Panel, which is scheduled for Wednesday, March 7 from 12:00-12:50 in room 246. Pizza will be provided.
From an attorney a few months on the job to the General Counsel of a multinational corporation, the panelists will offer a wide rage of viewpoints and advice for those wishing to follow in their footsteps.
Donít miss it.
- Jenny Barnes, AEP
- Mike Gegenheimer, Battelle
- Leon McCorkle, Wendy's
- John Erickson, Cardinal Health
- Nancy Dixon, Cardinal Health
- John Landolfi, Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease
- Kevin Mueller, Schottenstein, Zox and Dunn
- Suzanne Whisler, Schottenstein, Zox and Dunn