Expertise on Deadline
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law has a wealth of faculty expertise in varied areas of law and researchers who stay abreast of pressing legal issues. Journalists from around the world have turned to the professors and researchers at the Moritz College of Law time and again to offer insights, analysis, and sophisticated perspective on current events.
Our communications department can assist in arranging interviews with our faculty and coordinating logistics for broadcasters and photographers. Ohio State has a broadcast studio on campus with a dedicated Vyvx TV-1 fiber interconnect for on-demand access for live and pre-taped interviews with our faculty. To facilitate quality radio broadcasts, the studio also is equipped with ISDN connectivity.
Drinko Hall offers many spaces for quality photographs and taped interviews, and every faculty member’s biography page includes a high-resolution photograph that reproduces well in print.
We view assisting news outlets as another avenue to carry out our educational mission with a broader community. We look forward to working with you.
Chief Communications Officer
- 2L Seeks Greater Understanding of Relationship Between Law, History with Joint-Degree Program
- Diversity and Inclusion welcome event scheduled
- Students invited to faculty resource advisor luncheons
- Ohio Democratic Party Chair David Pepper to visit Moritz
- 1L Academy: Oh, the Legal Places You Could Go!
- Chamallas cited extensively in lead paint case
Tweets by @OSULawExperts