When and How Can I Submit My Deposit?

Posted on April 10, 2014

Many of you have asked about the timing and method for submitting your deposit to join the Class of 2015.  Here is how the process works…

Your first step is to scan and send in your bank statement(s), passport, and financial affidavit form.  The affidavit form and instructions came to you via email from the Professional Admissions Office.  Once your documents have been received by that Office, it takes a week or two for them to review the documents.  If everything is in order, they will send you your I-20.  This takes about 5-7 days by UPS courier.

In your I-20 package, you will also receive an official letter of admission, and instructions for formally accepting your admission and for paying your deposit online.

In other words, you must complete financial review before you can pay your deposit.

In the Admitted Students’ Guide, we suggest that you try to have this process completed by May 1st, but we understand that it may take more time.  Remember: the sooner you begin the financial review process, the more time you have to get your visa, especially if you intend to enroll in the Law Bridge Program.

Questions?