Blog: Seeking Justice for Children
The Seeking Justice for Children blog is a collaborative effort among attorneys, academics, and other advocates for children's rights. To submit an item for posting, please email Kimberly Jordan, director of the Justice for Children Project, at email@example.com.
- Alumna works to protect Ohioans as senior assistant attorney general
- Class of 2015 Completes Nearly 11,000 Hours of Pro Bono Work
- Alumnus Appointed Chairman of Public Utilities Commission of Ohio
- Annual PILF Auction hopes to be biggest, most successful yet
- Election Day Brings Victories for Many Moritz Alumni
Welcome to our Blog!
The Seeking Justice for Children Blog will feature articles and commentary from leaders in juvenile representation on a range of issues affecting our nation’s youth. We welcome contributions from legal advocates, policymakers, service providers, and social justice activists from both Ohio and around the country. We hope the blog serves as a forum to discuss some of the most serious issues facing today’s children and adolescents, as well as a means for sharing innovative ideas and best practices for resolving those issues.
If you are interested in submitting a blog entry, please contact Kimberly Jordan by emailing Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org