Blog: Seeking Justice for Children
The Seeking Justice for Children blog is a collaborative effort among attorneys, academics, and other advocates for children's rights. To submit an item for posting, please email Kimberly Jordan, director of the Justice for Children Project, at email@example.com.
- Alumna uses legal skills to guide foundation that helps find loving homes for foster children
- 3L student uses time in law school to prepare for career in public interest field
- 3L spends summer helping immigrant workers in Illinois
- Michelle Chavanne ’01 uses legal degree to help shape higher education in Ohio
- Professor Micah Berman receives award from the National Cancer Institute
Welcome to our Blog!
The Seeking Justice for Children Blog will feature articles and commentary from leaders in juvenile representation on a range of issues affecting our nation’s youth. We welcome contributions from legal advocates, policymakers, service providers, and social justice activists from both Ohio and around the country. We hope the blog serves as a forum to discuss some of the most serious issues facing today’s children and adolescents, as well as a means for sharing innovative ideas and best practices for resolving those issues.
If you are interested in submitting a blog entry, please contact Kimberly Jordan by emailing Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org