Save the Date for the 2010 Symposium
February 5, 2009 | Barrister Club
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
Where to Stay
For information on lodging in downtown Columbus near the conference, please contact the Greater Columbus Convention and Visitors Bureau at (800) 354-2657 or visit www.experiencecolumbus.com.
Where to Go
All conference events will take place in the Barrister Club, located at Drinko Hall Barrister Club, 25 West 11th Avenue, Columbus, Ohio. (Get Directions)
Where to Park
Parking is available in the Gateway Parking Garage located directly across the street from the Barrister Club. For more information, please visit www.southcampusgateway.com.
The Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution would like to do everything within its power to satisfy the needs of each symposium participant. Please inform us of any special accommodations requests at (614) 292-7170 as soon as possible.
Registrations cancelled by February 3, 2010, will receive a 50 percent refund by mail. Registrants unable to attend the symposium may designate a substitute.
- 2009 - The Future of ADR: Incorporating Dispute Resolution Into Society
- 2008 - The Second Generation of Dispute System Design: Reoccurring Problems and Potential Solutions
- 2007 - Alternative Dispute Resolution in End of Life Decisions
- 2006 - Listening to the World: New Ideas for Resolving Identity-Based Conflict
- 2005 - The Collision of Two Ideals: Legal Ethics and the World of Alternative Dispute Resolution