Moritz Law Library
- Library Home
- Research Databases, Journals & Periodicals
- Research Guides
- OSU Libraries/WorldCat@OSU
- Library Catalog
- My Record
- Opinio Juris
- Moritz Legal Information Blog
- Exam Archives
- Audio/Visual Services
- About the Moritz Law Library
- New Acquisitions
Research Guides: Psychology Resources Available to Moritz Students
This guide includes psychology resources Moritz students may find helpful in seminar papers and journal notes. Moritz students who are off-campus should sign-in as an OSU Libraries user before accessing the databases below.
- Annual Review of Psychology. Reviews the significant developments in psychology. (Also available on Westlaw from 1990 forward) (Full Catalog Record)
- The Psychological Bulletin. Review articles that summarize research on a particular topic. (Full Catalog Record)
- Law and Psychology Review. (Available from Westlaw & Lexis) (Full Catalog Record)
- Psychology, Public Policy, and Law (Available from Westlaw & Lexis) (Full Catalog Record)
- PsychInfo - Covers international psychology literature from 1967. Links to full-text articles. (Off-campus access )
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection - A sub-set of Academic Search Premier, this database includes the full-text of over 510 full-text psychology titles. (Off-campus access)
- Social Sciences Abstracts - Searches many social science topics, including psychology, and links to full-text. (Off-campus access)
- Other Psychology Databases - OSU Libraries links to many other psychology databases that focus on narrow aspects of psychology, such as psychology of aging in AgeLine
Books & DictionariesThe Ohio State University Libraries, including Moritz Law Library, have many books on legal and general topics in psychology. To find these books, do a Keyword search on the OSU Library Catalog. You may select "Law" as the location to limit the results to those books located at the Moritz Law Library. To have books from other libraries, delivered to our library, click the red "Request this Item" button at the top of the screen.
You may also do a subject search once you've identified a relevant subject heading. For example, search law- psychological aspects.
To find books outside of the OSU Libraries system, try OhioLINK. Once you've found a relevant book, click the "Request this Item" link to have it delivered to the Moritz Law Library.
Other books include:
- Andrew M. Colman, A Dictionary of Psychology (eBook) (2003)
- The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association may help decipher citations and abbreviations in psychology journals. Law Reserve Room & Reference Desk BF76.7 .P83 2001
Finding the Full Text
- A-Z list of eJournals from OSU Libraries.
Before accessing Google Scholar, Moritz students who are not in Drinko Hall should sign in as an OSU Libraries user and set your Scholar Preferences to include Ohio State University Libraries in the "Library" section.
Last Updated: 10/27/2011 mc