Dean Alan Michaels will open the Honors Convocation to celebrate with family, friends, and Moritz College of Law staff and faculty the achievements of the class of 2013. Students who have received awards during their three- or four- year history at the college will be recognized on stage with certificates.
The 2013 Honors Convocation will be held at Mershon Auditorium, 1971 N. High St., from 10:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
Recipients do NOT need to wear their cap and gowns. There is not a specific dress attire required, but it is suggested that JEANS AND SHORTS NOT BE WORN. In addition, there will be coat racks to hang your cap and gowns if necessary.
Students Honored Include...
- Any person who received a certificate
- Law journal awards to specific journal members
- Moot Court competitions and awards
- Any student who won a national writing competition
- Public Service Fellows
- Academic achievement award winners:
- Legal writing
- Highest grades in Constitutional Law, Torts, Trial Practice, and Tax classes
- Labor and employment law
- Clinical programs
- Legislation clinic
- Additional outside awards