Moritz Law Library
Michael E. Moritz Law Library
Welcome to the Moritz Law Library! The primary mission of the Moritz Law Library is the support of scholarship and instruction in the law. Please use our web pages to connect to the online library catalog and a wide array of other resources.
The Law Library has a long history. It was formed in December, 1891 with a gift in memory of the Honorable Henry C. Noble of Columbus. The Law Library has occupied its current location in Drinko Hall since 1992 when a substantial addition to the Moritz College of Law building was opened. This addition continues to provide the law library's patrons with convenient access to the collection and services, as well as ample and comfortable room in which to work. In 1998, the Law Library was named after distinguished College of Law alumni, Michael E. Moritz.
The collection may be used by the entire Ohio State University community. Furthermore, as the largest law library in the state, the Moritz Law Library is a valuable resource for the attorneys, judges, officials, and citizens of Ohio.
The Moritz Law Library is a member of the OhioLINK consortium which connects the libraries of virtually all universities and colleges in Ohio, including the nine law school libraries. OhioLINK is a rich and continually growing resource which gives members of the Moritz College of Law and Ohio State University communities the ability to identify, locate, and retrieve an abundance of information.