Students may find many of these web sites helpful during their application for financial aid process.
- Buckeye Link Student Center
Use this site to check the status of your university account (balance due, etc.), sign-up for direct deposit, review your financial aid, and schedule classes.
- Online Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Be sure to list Ohio State, federal code 003090, as a receiving institution.
- U.S. Department of Education
- Stafford Loan Repayment
- Calculator for Approximating Loan Repayment
Use this site to calculate loan repayment schedules, given variable amounts of borrowing. This is an excellent practice whenever loan funds are being borrowed or potentially borrowed.
- Guidelines for Establishing Ohio Residency
- External (non University) Scholarship Search Service
- Private and Bar Exam Loans
- Foreign Language Area Studies Fellowship
Of interest to current law students with an interest in pursuing the study of another language while enrolled at Moritz College of Law.
- OSU Student Health Insurance