Christopher J. Walker
- Chevron Deference and Patent Exceptionalism, 65 Duke L.J. Online 149 (2016).
Referral, Remand, and Dialogue in Administrative Law, Forthcoming in Iowa Law Review Online, Vol. 101 (2016).
- Strategic Immunity /w Aaron Nielson, 66 Emory L. J. (2016).
- The New Qualified Immunity (with Aaron Nielson), 89 S. Cal. L. Rev. 1 (2016).
- A Program on Legislation (with Dakota Rudesill and Daniel Tokaji), 65 J. Legal Educ. 70 (2015).
- Administrative Conference of the U.S. Federal Agencies in the Legislative Process: Technical Assistance in Statutory Drafting, (2015).
Federal Agencies in the Legislative Process: Technical Assistance in Statutory Drafting [Final Report to the Administrative Conference of the United States], (2015).
- Inside Agency Interpretation, 67 Stan. L. Rev. 999 (2015).
- Inside Regulatory Interpretation: A Research Note, 114 Mich. L. Rev. First Impressions 61 (2015).
- Is the Chief Justice a Tax Lawyer?, 43 Pepperdine L.Rev. 33 (2015).
- Chevron Inside the Regulatory State: An Empirical Assessment, 83 Fordham L. Rev. 703 (2014).
- Does the Legal Standard Matter? Empirical Answers to Justice Kennedy's Questions in Nken v. Holder, Ohio State Law Journal, Furthermore (2014).
- Foreword — Chevron at 30: Looking Back and Looking Forward (with Peter Shane), 83 Fordham L. Rev. 475 (2014).
- Reading Law in the Classroom (with Andrew T. Mikac), 18 Green Bag 2d 19 (2014).
- The Death of Tax Court Exceptionalism (with Stephanie Hoffer), 99 Minn. L. Rev. 221 (2014).
- The Ordinary Remand Rule and the Judicial Toolbox for Agency Dialogue, 82 Geo. Wash. L. Rev. 1553 (2014).
- Dodd-Frank Regulators, Cost-Benefit Analysis, and Agency Capture (with Paul Rose), 66 Stan. L. Rev. Online 9 (2013).
- How to Win the Deference Lottery, 91 Tex. L. Rev. See Also 73 (2013).
- Avoiding Normative Canons in Review of Administrative Interpretations of Law: A Brand X Doctrine of Constitutional Advoidance, 64 Admin. L.Rev. 139 (2012).
The Insider's Guide to the Supreme Court of the United States, Appellate Practice Compendium (Dana Livingston & ABA eds.) (2012).
Links: Find a Print Copy