Christopher J. Walker
A Program on Legislation (with Dakota Rudesill and Daniel Tokaji), Journal of Legal Education, Vol. 65, 2015, Forthcoming ( 2015).
- Inside Agency Interpretation, 67 Stan. L. Rev. 999 (May 2015).
- Chevron Inside the Regulatory State: An Empirical Assessment, 83 Fordham L. Rev. 703 (November 2014).
- Does the Legal Standard Matter? Empirical Answers to Justice Kennedy's Questions in Nken v. Holder, Ohio State Law Journal, Furthermore ( 2014).
- Foreword — Chevron at 30: Looking Back and Looking Forward (with Peter Shane), 83 Fordham L. Rev. 475 (November 2014).
- Reading Law in the Classroom (with Andrew T. Mikac), 18 Green Bag 2d 19 (Autumn 2014).
- The Death of Tax Court Exceptionalism (with Stephanie Hoffer), 99 Minn. L. Rev. 221 (November 2014).
- The Ordinary Remand Rule and the Judicial Toolbox for Agency Dialogue, 82 Geo. Wash. L. Rev. 1553 (October 2014).
- Dodd-Frank Regulators, Cost-Benefit Analysis, and Agency Capture (with Paul Rose), 66 Stan. L. Rev. Online 9 ( 2013).
- How to Win the Deference Lottery, 91 Tex. L. Rev. See Also 73 ( 2013).
- Avoiding Normative Canons in Review of Administrative Interpretations of Law: A Brand X Doctrine of Constitutional Advoidance, 64 Admin. L.Rev. 139 (Winter 2012).
The Insider's Guide to the Supreme Court of the United States, Appellate Practice Compendium (Dana Livingston & ABA eds.) ( 2012).
Links: Find a Print Copy
Federal Agencies in the Legislative Process: Technical Assistance in Statory Drafting, ( 0000).