Christopher J. Walker
- Chevron Inside the Regulatory State: An Empirical Assessment, 83 Fordham L. Rev. 703 (November 2014).
Does the Legal Standard Matter? Empirical Answers to Justice Kennedy's Questions in Nken v. Holder, ( 2014).
The Death of Tax Court Exceptionalism (with Stephanie Hoffer), ( 2014).
Administrative Common Law Toolbox for Enhancing Court-Agency Dialogue, ( 2013).
- Dodd-Frank Regulators, Cost-Benefit Analysis, and Agency Capture (with Paul Rose), 66 Stan. L. Rev. Online 9 51 ( 2013).
- How to Win the Deference Lottery, 91 Tex. L. Rev. See Also 73 ( 2013).
- Avoiding Normative Canons in Review of Administrative Interpretations of Law: A Brand X Doctrine of Constitutional Advoidance, 64 Admin. L.Rev. 139 (Winter 2012).
- The Importance of Cost-Benefit Analysis in Financial Regulation, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Report (March) ( 2013).
The Insider's Guide to the Supreme Court of the United States, Appellate Practice Compendium (Dana Livingston & ABA eds.) ( 2012).
Links: Find a Print Copy