Christopher J. Walker
Administrative Common Law Toolbox for Enhancing Court-Agency Dialogue, ( 2013).
- Dodd-Frank Regulators, Cost-Benefit Analysis, and Agency Capture (with Paul Rose), 66 Stan. L. Rev. Online 9 ( 2013).
- How to Win the Deference Lottery, 91 Tex. L. Rev. See Also 73 ( 2013).
- Avoiding Normative Canons in Review of Administrative Interpretations of Law: A Brand X Doctrine of Constitutional Advoidance, 64 Admin. L.Rev. 139 (Winter 2012).
The Insider's Guide to the Supreme Court of the United States, Appellate Practice Compendium (Dana Livingston & ABA eds.) ( 2012).
Links: Find a Print Copy
- The Future of Agency Deference after "City of Arlington v. FCC", The Federalist Society 16th Annual Faculty Conference in New York City ( 2014).
- "The Administrative Common Law Toolbox For Enhancing Dialogue Between Courts And Agencies", ABA Administrative Law Conference Washington D.C. (November 7, 2013 2013).